UNT Box # 8037, Denton TX, 76201
2/97 to Current: AEGIS COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC. , Irving, TX
· Coordinated resolution of complex technical issues.
· Helped develop and maintain campaign Intranet site.
· PC Based software/hardware for home banking/bill payment software.
· Helped solve customer payment inquiries in a timely fashion.
3/95 to 8/96 LOGICAL DEVICES, Golden, CO
· Leading member in a team that developed and maintained custom accounting software.
· Instructed co-workers on use of the accounting software.
· Maintained database integrity (backup and recovery)
· Designed forms for report generation.
· Managed a network of differing operating systems.
· Set up dial-up networking capabilities.
· Solved computer communication problems (network, printing, and email).
· Maintained several levels of hardware and software.
· Transitioned the office from Windows 3.1/Dos to Windows 95.
· Educated the employees on the use of Windows 95.
· Took a schematic to production board using Protel Schematic/Tango.
· Electronics Assembly.
· Created Ads and graphics for placement in trade magazines.
· Created bitmap icons for user interface on software.
· Used image-editing software to create virtual products for marketing analysis.
1/95 to 8/96 COMPUTER CITY, Westminster, CO
· Found effective solutions to customers needs.
· Sold and installed computer hardware and software.
· Transferred customers to alternate solution channels when necessary
· Some College experience pursuing CS, and EE majors.
· Currently pursuing Oracle DBA, MCSE (NT and WAN/Routing focus) and Java Developer certifications.